Rainbow Trout Pattern Wyoming State Shape Iron-On Patch
Unit price per
Rep your favorite Wyoming trout with this rainbow trout pattern Wyoming shaped patch! Put it on your fishing pack, jacket, your backpack, your own hat with an iron or heat press!
Deets: Patch comes with heat seal baking for iron on or heat press application (can also be sewn on). Dimensions approx. 3" X 2.3"
(please note: this is not an exact rectangle but this is the actual shape of Wyoming!!)
ABOUT THE RAINBOW TROUT:
The Rainbow (Oncorhynchus mykiss) is a trout and species of salmonid native to cold-water tributaries of the Pacific Ocean in Asia and North America. They are native to the Western U.S. and were introduced to Wyoming in the late 1800's.
Rainbow trout are gorgeous fish with colors and patterns that vary widely depending on habitat and age. They are generally identified by a reddish pink stripe running along the sides of the fish, greenish olive backs and silver/gray bellies with black spots on their back and fins. This unique and hand made bracelet showcases these beautiful colors and spots of the rainbow trout.
Basic DIY at home instructions.
1. Set the iron to “cotton” or “high heat” on the temperature setting.
2. Lay the garment flat (on an ironing board).
3. Preheat the garment where the patch will be attached. You should protect your garment by putting an inexpensive cloth, sheet, or pillowcase between the iron and the garment. Then, press the heated iron firmly down on top of that cloth for 10 seconds.
4. Place the patch on the pre-heated spot. Put the cloth, sheet or pillowcase on top of the embroidered part of the patch so you don’t burn the embroidery thread. Press firmly on the iron for 15-20 seconds.
5. If possible, repeat this step through the reverse side of the garment. Be sure to use your thin cloth, sheet or pillowcase so you don’t burn the garment.
6. This is important: Your glue will be hot and liquified but it will cool fast and harden soon. Be very careful to not let the patch move around on the garment before the glue hardens. If it moves around, the bond will not be as secure.
7. Set your garment aside and let it cool back down to room temperature.
You may return most new, unworn items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
If the return is a result of our error (you received the wrong size or defective item, etc.) we’ll pay the return shipping costs. Although you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of handing your package over to the return shipper (in many cases refunds happen much more quickly). This includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), return processing once we receive the item (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
How to return/exchange an item you bought from us
If you created an account with us during checkout, simply login to your account, view the order using the “Complete Orders” link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via email of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
How to return/exchange an item that someone else bought for you from us
If you’re returning or exchanging an item that someone else bought for you, please ship the item to us with the original packing slip, or a note with the original order number, or if you don’t have either just a note with the name of the person who purchased the product for you. If you don’t have any of this information please contact us directly before returning your item.
Returns and exchanges should be addressed to the following address:
Fly Fish Wyoming
171 N. Main Street, Suite H
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
We recommend that if you need to return an item to us (for a refund or an exchange) that you use a trackable shipping method such as UPS or FedEx. Since we’re not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit we feel it’s important to be able to track packages accurately.
Shipping Policy - Apparel, Hats, Stickers
We strive to ship all apparel and product orders within 2-3 business days. We currently ship to addresses in the United States and around the globe. If you have issues with your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may incur a slightly higher shipping charge, which will be noted when you enter your shipping address during checkout.
Local pickup is available for FREE! Please check this option during checkout. Typically the order is available the next business day for pickup at the Bighorn Design/Surf Wyoming retail desk at 171 N. Main St.
I have bought these patches a couple of times. Service is excellent and the product is high quality. thanks so much you guys rock!
Great customer service, quick shipping. Love the products; they are high quality and very cool. love them.. I have bought several. Couldn't be happier.
Fly Fish Wyoming
Thank you for the great review! Glad you are enjoying your patches!